Saturday, February 28, 2009

Betrayal US Constitution_Oath of Office

Donald Sullivan lawsuit, Military officers, Congresmen, Oath of Office

Citizen Wells published:

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.”
Congressional oath of office

“I, [name], do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter.
So help me God.”
US Military officer’s oath of office

Officers in the service of the United States are bound by this oath to disobey any order that violates the Constitution of the United States.

Officers in the US Military and members of Congress take an oath of office to “support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic.” To the surprise of no one, members of the US Military take their oath seriously. Many members of Congress were contacted before and after the presidential election. To a person, all members contacted replied with political, evasive and inaccurate statements about Barack Obama’s eligibility. Lt Col Donald Sullivan, a retired Air Force officer, file a lawsuit in NC on November 7, 2008. Now members of the military are coming on board to support and defend the US Constitution and signing on as plaintiffs in the Orly Taitz lawsuit.

The WHY initiative and other efforts are attempting to get straight answers from congressmen as to why they believed Obama was eligible and why no member of Congress stood up to challenge the Electoral votes. Senator Richard Shelby of Alabama responded with a typical absurd response when queried about Obama’s eligibility. Recently, when interviewed, Senator Shelby gave a different response. Without focusing on just one member of Congress, Senator Shelby, we still need to find out what Senator Shelby’s position is on the US Constitution.

Senator Shelby’s response

Senator Shelby, members of Congress, consider the following officers in the US military that have come on board to support and defend the US Constitution: